The special magnetic measuring principle, which Siko issuing permits the use of cost gears as position encoders. Other standards such as rack with tooth structure can be used with the new technology. The sensor of this compact measuring systems detects the movement of the tooth structure. From this, changes of positions, angles and speeds derived. The highly integrated, incremental measuring principle also allows very high resolution and repeatability.
The robustness of the systems of the magnetic measurement technology systems with fully encapsulated sensors opens up a variety of highly demanding applications such as dirt, moisture, and shock and vibration do not affect the quality of the measurement results.
* Completely wear-free by non-contact operation
* High resolutions with selectable scale factors
* For gear wheel module 0.5, 1.0
* Sensor potted in a metal housing
* Temperature ranges possible to 125 ° C
* Suitable for rough environments
* High-speed drive screws of milling and grinding machines
* Wind Turbines
* Elevators, rolling stock
* Heavy-duty applications, such as ship and crane
* Motor Feedback