The cameras are suitable for use in industrial microscopy with the required color fidelity and color rendering as well as real-time transmission. Likewise, the classic 4: 3 format used here causes the image circle of the microscope to be optimally exploited by the sensor.
The Dart delivers a speed of 60 fps with the Global Shutter Sensor. With a manually adjusted ROI (Region of Interest), the frame rate can be increased. The board level cameras are suitable for applications in automation, microscopy, intelligent traffic systems (ITS) and robotics vision applications.
- Basler dart boardlevel cameras with e2v 76C570 sensor
- Models da1600-60um and da1600-60 uc
- Monochrome and color
- Resolution: 1600x1200 pixels
- Sensor format: 1 / 1.8 inch
- Pixel size: 4,5 x 4,5μm
- Global shutter
- Frame rate: 60 pictures / s
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Lens Connector: Bare Board, S, CS Mount