AMB Hall 10, Stand E51
Head of Global IoT / I4.0 Projects, Pepperl + Fuchs GmbH, Mannheim
The interview was on 24. July 2018 given in Mannheim.
During our visit to Mannheim, we asked Benedikt Rauscher the following questions:
- What is the current state of your sensor technology 4.0?
- What role does the Internet of Thinks play in this?
- You are talking about integrated communication regarding data usage of field devices: What do you mean by that?
- How does it work in principle with the use of data: What potential is still slumbering in previously unused data?
- For which industries is this particularly interesting?
- Who owns all the data collected during the product life cycle?
- At Achema, Pepperl + Fuchs announced an IoT cooperation with SAP: How did the collaboration start?
- What exactly is your start-up company doing Neoception?
- Which new developments is your R & D department currently doing in the short and long term?