Dr. Gunther Kegel
CEO of Pepperl + Fuchs GmbH, Mannheim"We certainly believe that the imaginative promises of Industrie 4.0 can not be met without a whole new generation of sensors."
In the run-up to the Hannover Messe, we asked the chairman of the management the following questions:
- How is Pepperl + Fuchs economically in the 72. Year of its existence?
- How do world market trends affect your business development?
- What's new in your factory automation area?
- What must a brand new generation of sensors look like?
- What is the state of the art in process automation?
- What role does the internet of things play in relation to your industrial sensors?
- What exactly does industry 4.0 mean for Pepperl + Fuchs or for your products?
- You have created the term sensory 4.0: What is hidden behind the application in industry 4.0 even behind it?
- With the collaboration of Pepperl + Fuchs, the RAMI 4.0 was developed on the platform Industrie 4.0. What does this include?
- How globalization is this architecture?
- What can visitors to the Hannover Messe look forward to at the Pepperl + Fuchs stand?