Hewlett Packard HP has the development of the world's first all-in-one workstation announced: The HP Z1 G3 combines a minimalist design with the performance of a traditional desktop workstation. It is 47% smaller, 51% lighter and to 21% cheaper than its previous generation. The non-reflective UHD / 4K display with a screen diagonal of 23,6 inch (59,9 cm) provides graphics-intensive content is crystal clear. Intel Xeon processors provide high performance even in the most demanding workstation applications.
In addition, HP has introduced its latest receiver software for Apple Mac OS X. The Remote Graphics Software (RGS) (2) allows Mac users to access on its Z Workstation from Apple computers. RGS allows engineers, animators and scientists therefore, remotely to exploit the full power of their workstation and access to data and applications.
The new HP Z1 G3 provides users continue the ability to combine all the features of a workstation in a convincing all-in-one form factor. New functions and technologies improve the performance and reliability of this workstation.
Simultaneously, the HP Z1 G3 reflected with extensive ISV certifications and 115.000 hours in HP Total Test Process resist the over 30 years experience of HP in the workstation area. Its key features include:
- Anti-reflective UHD / 4K display with screen size 23,6 inch (59,9 cm)
- Intel Xeon quad-core processors (3) and 64 GB ECC memory
- Graphics cards from Nvidia Quadro.
- Dual PCIe HP Z Turbo Drives for faster boot-up and reduce response times when working with large files. The integration of two additional SATA SSDs or HDDs 2,5 customs storage capacity can be increased even further.
- For a quick and easy data transfer and connect devices the workstation with numerous connections as a dual Thunderbolt port 3 3.1 with USB, a USB charging port, a memory card reader and a DisplayPort equipped.
- Seamless connection to a Windows or Linux workstation for remote sessions and collaboration with colleagues are possible from every office in the world
- Access to business-critical and performance-intensive video and media content
- Consider graphic content on one or more monitors
- Significantly Faster rendering and editing ultra high-resolution video content and effects.